Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies used by this website
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse the website and use the different options and services.
- Performance cookies: these are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the layout of the links, the published content and our service offerings.
Who uses the information collected by the cookies?
Performance cookies are installed by the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc, based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 (United States of America). The information collected is used to incorporate the information in the tool for analysing the behaviour of users when browsing the website, and in itself does not contain any personal data.
How to deactivate or delete the cookies used by the website?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you will find information on how to deactivate or delete the cookies listed in the most common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's help menu.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's help menu.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's help menu.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's help menu.